Are you looking for a recommended physiotherapist near Bath? Our experienced Physiotherapists can provide you with the highest quality treatment.
If you have a problem that requires physiotherapy, you’ll want to ensure you receive the best treatment and advice possible.
With our experienced staff and modern facilities, it’s no wonder that so many people are choosing to have their physiotherapy treatments at Sulis Hospital Bath.
Sulis Hospital Bath Physiotherapy provides an exceptional level of dedicated care specifically to your needs in luxurious and award-winning surroundings.
Our multi-disciplinary physiotherapy clinic is able to help with a wide range of treatments with no waiting lists, so a consultation can quickly be arranged for you with a member of our expert physiotherapy team.
Why not contact us today to arrange an appointment?
Physiotherapists are experts in helping people just like you overcome a range of movement disorders. These problems may have been present from birth, acquired through accident or injury, or are the result of ageing or life-changing events.
A few symptoms and complaints our physiotherapy team commonly see and treat include:
- Back and neck pain
- Sports injuries
- Sprains or strains of muscles and ligaments
- Muscular aches and pains
- Tennis or golfer’s elbow
- Osteoarthritic pain
- Rehabilitation following surgery
Our physiotherapy team at Sulis Hospital Bath are here to provide an exceptional service to anyone who requires help, regardless of their age or physical condition.
When you come to us for physiotherapy, we’ll aim to assess and diagnose your condition and develop a personal treatment plan to help relieve any symptoms and by treating the underlying problem.
At Sulis Hospital Bath we have a team of highly experienced physiotherapists who are here to talk with you, advise you about the different treatment options available to you and to help restore the quality of your life.
At your first appointment one of our physiotherapists will have a detailed chat with you about the symptoms you’re experiencing and any concerns you may have. They’ll also talk with you about your previous medical history in order to get a thorough understanding of things.
The physiotherapist may want to carry out a physical examination to help assess the problem fully. Depending on the area of your body to be examined, you may need to undress so please wear appropriate clothing.
Occasionally the physiotherapist may want further tests to be carried out to aid diagnosis such as X-rays, CT scans or MRI scans. Referral for any other tests can easily be arranged with our other departments on site.
Upon completion of the examination the physiotherapist will discuss their findings with you and talk through their recommendations for a treatment plan.Treatments we may suggest include:
- Individual exercise programmes and muscle re-education: to help improve your mobility and strengthen your muscles with improved coordination and control
- Joint manipulation and mobilisation: to help reduce pain and stiffness
- Acupuncture: this can be used to treat a number of musculoskeletal conditions such as tension headaches and low back pain. It works by stimulating the body to produce natural pain-relieving chemicals.
- Hydrotherapy: Special exercises in a warm pool which can help to relieve pain and strengthen muscles. (Please note that hydrotherapy is provided off-site.)
- Assistance with the use of walking aids, splints and braces if recommended after injury or surgery
- Shockwave therapy (ESWT): this uses shockwaves to treat chronic and painful musculoskeletal conditions such as tennis elbow and plantar fasciitis.
Soft tissue treatments and sports massage
If you do require physiotherapy, we believe that you’ll find no better place to come than Sulis Hospital Bath.
With our modern facilities and an expert physiotherapy team, you can be assured you’ll be in safe hands.
At Sulis Hospital Bath we like to do things differently. That’s why when you choose to have your treatment with us you’ll benefit from:
- Rapid access to treatment: with no waiting lists and flexible appointments we can help you on the road to recovery as quickly as possible.
- Enjoying our luxurious facilities: where every member of staff is helpful and ready to assist with anything you might require.
- Being seen by an experienced team: we have built a strong and diverse team clinical experts who all work together to achieve the best possible outcomes from physiotherapy. Being able to draw upon such a vast amount of shared experience means you’ll we’ll do our best to ensure that you receive the best treatment, help and support possible.
All of our clinicians are fully qualified and registered with the appropriate governing body. They’re also involved in regular training to ensure you’ll always receive the very best standard of treatment possible.
If you need physiotherapy treatment, why not have it carried out by the very best clinicians, in the very finest physiotherapy clinic and with the very best possible care?
Physiotherapy for muscular aches and pains
Physiotherapy for tension-related headaches
Physiotherapy for whiplash
Work-related upper limb disorders and repetitive strain injuries
Physiotherapy for groin strains
Women’s health physiotherapy
Biomechanical Gait Analysis
Physiotherapy for Benign Paroxysmal Positional Vertigo (BPPV)
Fast track your treatment
Just enter your details below and we'll ring you to provide a quote or answer your questions. We will use your personal information to process your enquiry and contact you with relevant information.