The Bath Cosmetic Unit offers a range of cosmetic and plastic surgical procedures. Our highly experienced consultants are on hand to support both men and women with their decisions regarding specific treatment options.
If you’re thinking of having cosmetic surgery, you’ll want to ensure you receive honest advice from doctors with experience. You’ll also want to receive the best treatment possible and be assured of a quick recovery.
With world-class, state-of-the art facilities and equipment, it’s no wonder that so many internationally recognised cosmetic surgeons choose to see and treat their patients here at Sulis Bath Hospital.
When you visit with us, you’ll benefit from an exceptional level of dedicated care tailored just for you, in luxurious and award-winning surroundings.
We have no waiting lists so can quickly arrange a consultation for you with one of our expert cosmetic surgeons.
To help you make an informed decision, we offer you the opportunity to discuss the surgery you are interested in with our Cosmetic Surgery Specialist Nurse before you decide to see a surgeon. At this free, informative appointment you'll have time to get answers to all your questions.
We are experts in cosmetic surgery and have a highly-experienced team of medical professionals here to help you.
About cosmetic surgery
Cosmetic surgery is a surgical speciality dedicated to changing the appearance of certain parts of the body for personal or lifestyle reasons.
Here at Sulis Bath Hospital, we have a team of highly experienced experts in cosmetic surgery who are here to talk with you and advise you about the different options available to you.
We offer surgical and non-surgical cosmetic treatments, for men and women.
We’re fortunate to have many highly-skilled cosmetic surgeons at Sulis Bath Hospital who are able to offer a number of specialised cosmetic procedures including, but not limited to:
- Breast enlargement (also known as breast augmentation)
- Scar revision surgery
- Varicose vein treatment
- Cosmetic mole removal
- Nose reshaping (also known as rhinoplasty)
- Tummy tuck (also known as abdominoplasty)
We have people travelling from overseas to have their cosmetic surgery at Sulis Bath Hospital because they know they’ll be receiving the very best treatment, support and care.
Whatever your motivation for considering cosmetic surgery, our experts are here to help you make an informed choice.
If after your consultation with us it’s decided to carry out cosmetic surgery, you can be assured that you’ll always be in extremely capable hands at Sulis Bath Hospital.
When you book an appointment here, you’ll be seen by one of our expert consultant surgeons who specialises in cosmetic surgery.
Your consultant will take the time to understand your motivations for surgery. They will talk to you about what to expect during the procedure, which will use minimally invasive surgical techniques to achieve natural results with minimal scarring.
In our comfortable, modern consultation rooms, they’ll have a detailed chat with you and address any concerns you may have. They'll also talk with you about your previous medical history in order to get a thorough understanding.
The consultant will probably wish to examine you to see the extent of any surgery required. In addition, they may want to carry out some additional diagnostic tests to help them assess your exact needs. We have a wide range of state-of-the-art diagnostic equipment to ensure that any tests required can be carried out on the same day as your consultation (we don’t want you to have the hassle of needing to come back on a different day for these tests).
Your consultant will explain everything clearly, describing how the operation will be done and what it will involve, as well as the expected recovery time.
Understandably you’ll probably have some questions at this stage so please feel free to ask these during your consultation.
It should be noted that these consultations are always carried out at an unhurried pace: there’s no pressure put on you to rush through things as we want you to be relaxed and fully informed at all stages. Cosmetic surgery is something you need to think about carefully.
If you decide to proceed with surgery we’ll arrange a date that’s convenient for you.
If you do require cosmetic surgery, we believe that you’ll find no better place to come than Sulis Bath Hospital.
With our state-of-the-art equipment, world-class facilities and a team that includes some of the top cosmetic surgeons in the country, you can be assured you’ll be in expert and experienced hands.
When having surgery, you don’t want to have any additional stresses or concerns (and you don’t want to have to wait for months to have the surgery only to then have the operation delayed at the last minute).
At Sulis Bath Hospital, we like to do things differently. That’s why, unlike many other hospitals, you’ll benefit by:
- Receiving your treatment within a few weeks of initial diagnosis: with no waiting lists, once you have decided to have cosmetic surgery we can do so quickly. However we will encourage you to take as much time as you wish so you can reflect and talk to family and friends.
- Enjoying our luxurious facilities: where every member of staff is helpful and ready to assist with anything you might require.
- Being seen by a multidisciplinary team: we have built an incredibly strong and diverse team of like-minded medical experts who all work together to carry out the best possible cosmetic surgery. Being able to draw upon such a vast amount of shared experience means you’ll always receive the absolute best treatment, help and support possible.
- The depth of our expertise in cosmetic surgery: all our consultant surgeons are members of either the British Association of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons (BAAPS) or the British Association of Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgeons (BAPRAS). Reassurance that you’ll receive your treatment from someone who has had highly-specialised training in cosmetic surgery.
- Specialist Cosmetic Nurse Specialist: uniquely at Sulis Bath Hospital we have a dedicated nurse specialist for you to talk to before, during and after your treatment. You will be offered a free, informative appointment before your initial consultation.
Armlift surgery (brachioplasty)
Breast augmentation (enlargement)
Breast implant removal
Breast reduction (mammoplasty)
Breast uplift (mastopexy)
Cosmetic mole removal
Ear reshaping (pinnaplasty and otoplasty)
Eyelid surgery (blepharoplasty)
Eye bags and dark circles
Female genital aesthetic surgery
Inverted nipple correction
Lip lesion removal
Male breast reduction (gynaecomastia)
Nasal surgery (septoplasty)
Nose reshaping (rhinoplasty)
Scar revision surgery
Split earlobe repair
Tummy tuck (abdominoplasty)
Varicose vein treatment
Fast track your treatment
We are here to answer any questions you might have and can provide a guide price for surgery. Simply enter your details below and we will be in touch. Please note, we will use your personal information to process your enquiry and provide relevant information.