If you’re concerned about a problem in your ear, nose or throat (ENT), you’ll want to ensure that you receive the best treatment possible.
Do you have a problem in your ears, nose or throat?
Our dedicated ENT team brings together leading specialists to ensure whatever the problem is, we’ll be able to help.
During your time with us, you’ll benefit from an unsurpassed level of dedicated care tailored just for you, in luxurious and award-winning surroundings.
Book your private appointment directly with us and you’ll be seen refreshingly quickly.
We’re experts in treating ear, nose and throat problems and have a team of dedicated professionals ready to help you.
Our ENT services provide treatments for a range of problems in the ear, nose or throat. A doctor who specialises in this area is called a Consultant ENT Surgeon.
The symptoms below can all be signs of problems with your ear, nose or throat, so if you’re experiencing any of these you’ll want to arrange to see a doctor to have things checked out for your peace of mind:
- Recurring inflamed sinuses (this is called sinusitis)
- Hearing loss (this may have developed gradually or suddenly, in one or both ears)
- Hoarseness: for 6 weeks or longer
- A large goitre (enlarged thyroid gland)
At Sulis Hospital Bath, we regularly see and treat people just like you who may require:
- Advice in treating a severe ear infection
- Treatment for glue ear (Grommets insertion)
- Help managing an overactive thyroid gland
- Removal of the adenoid glands
Your consultations and treatment will be carried out by the specialist ENT team here at Sulis Hospital Bath. The members of this team are dedicated to getting you diagnosed, treated and recovered quickly and safely.
Here at Sulis Hospital Bath, we’ll make sure that you receive the best treatment possible for any problems in your ear, nose or throat.
If you ‘re experiencing a problem in your ear, nose or throat, we know it can often be a cause of worry for you. That’s why here at Sulis Hospital Bath we will:
- diagnose and treat your problem fast: so you don’t have to worry any longer
- help you with your recovery: so that you can get back to enjoying life as soon as possible.
When you book an appointment with us, you’ll be seen by one of our friendly consultants who specialise in problems of the ear, nose and throat. All of them are recognised leaders in their field and have many years of experience treating people with symptoms just like yours.
Your consultant will discuss your symptoms with you and your previous medical history to get a clear understanding of things.
Your consultant may require certain tests carried out to aid diagnosis. In the majority of cases, we are able to carry these tests out on the same day. However in some circumstances, and especially if the test requires specific preparation, we’ll need to arrange the test for another day. (Rest assured, we will always schedule it for the earliest possible date.)
From the very finest hearing (audiology) technology and diagnostic equipment to modern radiological solutions, we’re able to carry out a wide range of tests and scans fast.
Sometime, no additional tests will need to be required. (Any tests that are done will be thoroughly explained to you beforehand so that you know how the tests will be carried out and why they’re being done.)
We know that having to wait for test results can be frustrating, so you will be pleased to know that we believe in giving you a quick, accurate diagnosis following your consultation.
After your initial meeting, your consultant may decide that treatment for your problem can be provided by medication, fitting of hearing aids or some other fairly straightforward means.
If it’s determined that further investigation (for example a biopsy or surgical procedure) will be required, your consultant will talk you through the process thoroughly and answer any questions you may have.
You will also have the opportunity to ask any questions you may have about your diagnosis and treatment options.
If you require treatment for a problem in your ear, nose or throat, we believe you’ll find no better place to come for expert help than Sulis Hospital Bath.
Whether you need adenoid removal surgery, treatment for sleep apnoea, removal of your tonsils, sinusitis treatment or help managing hearing loss, with our state-of-the-art equipment, luxurious facilities and a medical team that includes some of the top ENT consultants in the country you can be assured that you’ll be in expert and experienced hands the entire time you’re with us.
At Sulis Hospital Bath we like to do things differently. Unlike many other hospitals, you’ll benefit from:
- receiving your treatment within two weeks of initial diagnosis: with no waiting lists, we can get your ear, nose or throat problem treated fast and help you get back to better health quickly.
- treatment by a specialist consultant ENT surgeon: with decades of shared experience treating problems just like yours in the ear, nose and throat, our consultants include internationally-renowned surgeons.
- our multidisciplinary team: we have built an incredibly strong and diverse team of like-minded healthcare professionals who work together to achieve the best possible result for everyone they treat.
- 99% of our patients at Sulis Hospital Bath would recommend us to their friends and family
- Having access to over 150 consultants in over 40 specialities: whatever is causing the problem in your ear, nose or throat we have the expertise to help treat you.
- our vast experience: our team have been treating problems in the ear, nose and throat for many years. You’re in good hands when you’re treated by them.
If you have a problem in your ear, nose or throat, why not talk to us? When you have a problem requiring treatment, you can have it carried out by internationally-renowned specialists, in the finest hospital and with the best possible care.
Ear infection treatment
Ear reshaping (pinnaplasty and otoplasty)
Facial skin lesion and biopsy
Functional endoscopic sinus surgery
Grommets insertion (glue ear treatment)
Head and neck malignancy surgery
Hearing aid advice and fitting
Hearing loss management
Hoarseness diagnosis and treatment
Nasal blockage surgery (polyps and deviated nasal septum)
Nasal surgery (septoplasty)
Oral lesion excision
Pharyngeal pouch surgery
Salivary gland surgery
Sleep apnoea treatment
Split earlobe repair
Thyroid and parathyroid surgery
Tonsil removal (tonsillectomy)
Fast track your treatment
Just enter your details below and we'll ring you to provide a quote or answer your questions. We will use your personal information to process your enquiry and contact you with relevant information.